Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Here is the first installment of 10-Bullet Tuesday, a list of 10 things to read, watch, listen to, and enjoy.
- Recipe I’ve been making a lot – Marinated Short Ribs by The Domestic Man. I’ve been substituting a Korean BBQ marinade for the miso, and Russ’ method makes your beef juicy on the inside and charred on the outside. 💰
- Salad I want to make – Blackberry Beet Salad with Blackberry Balsamic Dressing by Kitchen Confidante. Beet salads are my favorite types of salad. Once I start making them myself, this is a variation that I can see myself eating often.
- Dish I’ve been wanting to try – Sheet Pan and Veggie Dinner by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Recipe I want to memorize – Honey Sesame Chicken by The Healthy Foodie. Clean, simple, and delicious. Exactly the type of food that I want to be able to make at a moment’s notice.
- Twist on a snack I’ve been making – Strawberry and Chia Seed smoothie bowl by Tastes of Lizzy T. I usually just make this with milk/chia/honey/strawberries, but I’d like to try adding yogurt and chocolate chips like they did. Sounds tasty.
- Fun St. Patty’s Day snack – White Chocolate (& Green M&M) Popcorn by A Bubbly Life. Fun treat, especially for the kids!
- Hip Hop I’m vibing to – Untitled 06 by Kendrick Lamar. Bossa Nova inspired beat with Cee-Lo Green on the vocals.
- TV I’m watching – Top Chef. I was originally rooting for Kwame, but now I hope Amar wins.
- Purchase I’m excited about – Adidas UltraBoosts – When I first I tried these on, I knew I had to have them. My criteria: 50% comfort, 50% style. Most comfortable shoes I’ve owned. So far they’ve held up great.
- Article I’m enjoying – Questlove’s Latest Quest: Bringing Chefs Together on The New York Times. One of my favorite lines: “Mr. Thompson kept edging toward the little kitchen, where the chef’s equivalent of a jam session was in full swing.”
If you enjoyed this, please forward this to a friend and suggest they sign up for the weekly dose!
Also, please let me know what you want to see more (or less) of in the comments below.