Hope everyone is having a great week. Back at it again with 10-Bullet Tuesday, a list of things to read, watch, listen to, and enjoy.
- Recipe I’ve been making a lot – Here’s the Korean BBQ Marinade that I mentioned last week. I use it to marinate beef short ribs for at least 4 hours, and up to 48 hours. I also make a dipping sauce, inspired by my favorite NYC KBBQ place, Kang Ho Dong Baekjong. The sauce is basically 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Soup I’ve been wanting to make – Roasted Tomato & Basil Soup by Food in Jars. This looks like a great one to pair with grilled cheese (or as Marisa suggests, an open-faced version for a cheesy toast!). I want to try making this and freezing some of it, which would be my first time ever freezing a soup.
- Salad I’ve been wanting to make – Fruity Couscous Salad by BeNourishd. Love the avocado and tomatoes…
- Recipe I want to memorize – Chicken Chipotle Bowls by State of Readiness. I’ve been trying to learn dishes that are simple and easy to put together, and this one fits the bill.
- My kind of dessert (or breakfast?) – Dark Chocolate Berry Yogurt Parfaits by Feast and West. Totally the kind of thing I’d enjoy eating.
- Hip Hop I’m vibing to – 30 Hours by Kanye. TLOP.
- TV I’m watching – Broad City. 😂
- Purchase I’m excited about – Minaal Daily. Been looking for the perfect EDC/Carry-On/Travel backpack for awhile now. Tried the North Face Surge, Tom Bihn Synapse 25, Timbuk2 Messenger, Deuter Futura Pro 42, Deuter Futura Pro 36, and Osprey Farpoint 40. The Minaal looks promising – looking forward to trying it out.
- Food Prep inspiration – 5 Secrets to Efficient Freezer Meal Planning by Once a Month Meals. For successful and consistent meal prepping / freezer cooking, it’s truly all about planning, planning, planning!
- Photos that made my eyes go wide – Bacon & Mushroom Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Foodness Gracious. Dang this looks good.
If you enjoyed this, please forward this to a friend and suggest they sign up for the weekly dose!
Also, please let me know what you want to see more (or less) of in the comments below.