I’m based in New York, spending pretty much all my time on the these things (in order of time spent):
- working as a Client Relations Manager at VolunteerMatch
- quality time with my wife
- exploring the wide world of cooking blogs & YouTube channels
- planning the next few foods I want to try making (current top 3: Filipino food, more Pasta dishes, baking bread)
- yoga to rehab a hip injury
- finishing So Good They Can’t Ignore You
- trying to win my pick ’em pool and fantasy league (American football)
These are my top priorities!
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was November 2015.